Andrews Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church South (Webster Parish, La.)
According to Webster Parish property records, Andrews Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church South acquired land in 1875 to locate their church. The church was part of the Ringgold Circuit. Some members of the congregation are buried at Andrews Chapel Cemetery, located on Franklin Road, west of United States Highway 371; the cemetery is approximately 7 miles north of Ringgold, Louisiana.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Scope and Contents This collection consists of a church register and property record for Andrews Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church South (Webster Parish, La.). The church register contains the following sections: pastors (1892-1914), marriages (1894), baptisms (1886-1913), members (1871-1933), and an annual summary of members (1893-1912). The property record is dated 1875.
Dates: 1871 - 1933