Rosedale United Methodist Church (Rosedale, La.)
Rosedale United Methodist Church (Rosedale, La.) originated as a congregation on the Grosse Tete and False River charge. The first services in the Rosedale area were conducted at Live Oak Plantation, with later services being held at the Presbyterian Church following its construction. Sunday School work was reported at Rosedale in 1894, and by 1895 collections had been taken for the construction of an official church building, which was completed and dedicated on March 14, 1895. In 1957, the congregation created a fund for a new church building and by 1963 was holding services in the completed new church. Formal dedication of the new church was held on August 30, 1970. In 2015, the Louisiana Conference of the United Methodist Church formally declared Rosedale discontinued and abandoned.