Trinity United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.)
Trinity United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.) began in 1948. Members initially worshipped in a tent, a vacant bar, and a tourist court. In 1949, the congregation purchased land and constructed a frame building at 4140 Greenwood Road. This building was replaced with a brick sanctuary in 1957. A fellowship hall and classrooms were constructed on the property in 1963. In 2002, the church was discontinued.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
This collection documents the activities of Trinity United Methodist Church (Shreveport, La.). It includes membership records, board meeting minutes, quarterly conference records, charge conference reports, local church reports, financial records, historical records, bulletins, photographs, administrative records, and audiovisual materials.